Souderton Borough is in the Spotted Lanternfly Quarantine Area. The PA Department of Agriculture has provided us with information on the Spotted Lanternfly. This information is listed below. Please feel free to print them or stop by the Borough office to pick one up.
- General Information on the Spotted Lanterfly
- Printable Spotted Lanternfly Information
- How to eliminate or Control Spotted Lanternfly
- If you want to kill Spotted Lanternflies without controlling Ailanthus
- Guidelines for the Control of Spotted Lanternfly
Spotted Lanterfly Permit information
With this quarantine, any businesses that are located or working within this area are required to participate in a short training to obtain a Spotted Lanternfly Permit. Please click below to link to the training.
If you have any questions or concerns on the above training please contact Tyler Bettinger with the Pa Dept or Agriculture. His number is 717-908-6518 or you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.