- Stick and branch pick up is the first Monday of every month.
- No root balls, shrubs, logs, stumps, leaves, weeds or grass. Sticks and branches should be 1″-6″ diameter and no more than 8′ in length.
- They must be placed out front or if corner lot on side road NO ALLEY pick ups.
- Brush should also be stacked in a clean manageable pile free of stones or other debris.
- Additionally we aren’t able to take whole trees. If you have a tree being taken down your contractor should remove the tree they take down.
- BRUSH SHOULD BE ON A SEPARATE PILE THAN LEAVES-
- Souderton Borough Council Office hours are strictly for sharing information and not for decision making.
- Residents/business owners will send an email to the borough manager to request a Zoom link to the “Souderton Borough Council Office Hours” and provide their Name/Business, Address, and contact information (phone/email).
- Residents/business owners will be provided the Code of Conduct document.
- Participants will dress, speak, and act in a professional manner during the office hours.
- Residents/business owners can bring concerns and/or ask questions.
- Councilors will respond to questions when appropriate or refer residents to the borough website.
- Councilors will refer residents/business owners to the borough manager when appropriate.
- Councilors will refer residents/business owners to the borough meetings when appropriate to discuss a concern.
- Councilors will take notes and report them to the borough council at the Work Session.
- No portion of the Souderton Borough Council Office Hours shall be recorded, photographed, or otherwise reproduced in a visual or audio format by anyone.
- Councilors reserve the right to “end the virtual meeting” with participants at any time.
- No decisions will be made at these virtual “Souderton Borough Council Office Hours.”
To request public records, download the Right-to-Know Request Form and submit it to the borough office. A response or an interim letter will be sent within five business days of receiving the request. Fees for records are based on the fees recommended by the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records; photocopies will cost 25 cents per page and certified police reports will cost $15 per report. Specialized documents and postage fees will be billed at their actual costs.
For more information on the Right-to-Know Law, visit the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records
A Use and Occupancy Permit is required for any sale or conveyance of property. This permit will require a physical inspection of your property, which should be completed 30 days prior to the scheduled settlement to provide time to address any noted problems. A priority of the inspection will include the condition of curb and sidewalks and/or the construction of curb and sidewalk along the frontage of your property if it is not present and the removal of any basement floor drain that is connected to the sanitary sewer system. Uand0 TECHNICAL SECTION.pdf USE AND OCCUPANCY INSPECTION REPORT 2017. Make sure when you are submitting the U&O application to include a request for Final Sewer (sewer certification) and Final Trash (trash certification). Certifications are to be completed on a separate sheet from the U&O application. Fees are $25.00 for sewer certification and $25.00 for trash certification. Please make sure they are all on separate checks.