- Stick and branch pick up is the first Monday of every month.
- No root balls, shrubs, logs, stumps, leaves, weeds or grass. Sticks and branches should be 1″-6″ diameter and no more than 8′ in length.
- They must be placed out front or if corner lot on side road NO ALLEY pick ups.
- Brush should also be stacked in a clean manageable pile free of stones or other debris.
- Additionally we aren’t able to take whole trees. If you have a tree being taken down your contractor should remove the tree they take down.
- BRUSH SHOULD BE ON A SEPARATE PILE THAN LEAVES-