The Borough will start curbside leaf collection on Monday, October 31st. As the weather permits leaf collection will continue throughout the Borough for the whole month of November into December. Please note that the Borough will not collect leaves in alleys. Leaves are collected through vacuum equipment and disposed at a recycling facility. In addition to wet or snow covered leaves please keep in mind that we cannot pick up piles of leaves with excessive quantities of sticks, stones, hedge clippings, plant materials, and other trash. These items will damage or clog the equipment or jeopardize our ability to dispose of the load at the recycling facility.
Please place leaves on a separate pile than your branches.
EAST SECTION- SECTION 1 on Map DATES ARE TBD THESE ARE THE 2022 COLLECTION DATES
Includes the area east of the railroad tracks to the borough line between Reliance Road and Cherry Lane
- 1st Collection: October 31st – November 4th
- 2nd Collection: November 14th – 18th
- 3rd Collection: November 28th – December 2nd
WEST SECTION- SECTION 2 on Map
Includes the area west of the railroad tracks to the Borough line between Reliance Road & Cherry Lane1st
- 1st Collection: November 7th – 11th
- 2nd Collection: November 21th – 25th no pick up on November 24thor 25th due to the holiday
- 3rd Collection: December 5th – December 9th