ONLINE REPORT FILING
The Souderton Borough Police Department is now has the ability for residents to file reports to the Department online.
Examples of reports that can be filed online are:
- Abandoned Autos-Parking complaints
- Identity Theft
- Minor Thefts(NOT IN PROGRESS)- Bicycles, items from cars during the night
- Harassment-this does NOT include domestic violence, threats with weapons, bomb threats, ETC.
- Criminal Mischief/Vandalism
- Lost Property
- Follow up Reports- For submitting additional information for an incident that has already been reported.
- Reports for Insurance purposes-When the report is only needed for insurance claims. This would not include motor vehicle accident reports, hit and run accidents.
To file these reports please go to https://reports.csitech.com. You will need to select PA as the state, then Montgomery as the County and finally Souderton as the Police Department. Then complete the requested information and hit submit.
ON LINE REPORTING IS FOR NON-EMERGENCY, NON-LIFE THREATENING INCIDNETS. IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY OR NEEDED IMMEDIATE POLICE ASSISTANCE – CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY