SATURDAY, JUNE 19, 2021
Souderton Borough Council IN PERSON Office Hours
Saturday Office Hours 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Members of Souderton Borough Council will begin a new community outreach program by hosting Saturday office hours on the third Saturday of each month. The Community can discuss questions and concerns directly with Borough Council representatives during these hours. The Code of Conduct for these meetings is described as follows:
Code of Conduct
- Souderton Borough Council Office hours are strictly for sharing information and not for decision making.
- Residents/business owners will send an email to the borough manager to request a Zoom link to the “Souderton Borough Council Office Hours” and provide their Name/Business, Address, and contact information (phone/email).
- Residents/business owners will be provided the Code of Conduct document.
- Participants will dress, speak, and act in a professional manner during the office hours.
- Residents/business owners can bring concerns and/or ask questions.
- Councilors will respond to questions when appropriate or refer residents to the borough website.
- Councilors will refer residents/business owners to the borough manager when appropriate.
- Councilors will refer residents/business owners to the borough meetings when appropriate to discuss a concern.
- Councilors will take notes and report them to the borough council at the Work Session.
- No portion of the Souderton Borough Council Office Hours shall be recorded, photographed, or otherwise reproduced in a visual or audio format by anyone.
- Councilors reserve the right to “end the virtual meeting” with participants at any time.
- No decisions will be made at these virtual “Souderton Borough Council Office Hours.”