PLEASE PLACE YOUR YELLOW VOUCHER ON THE DASH OF YOUR CAR.
Please follow directions from the Staff.
Borough of Souderton and J.P. Mascaro & Sons Electronics Recycling Day
When: Saturday, May 19th, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Where: 31 W. Summit Street, Souderton, PA 18964 in the Rear Municipal Lot (see map below)
This ONE DAY electronics recycling event is being offered to RESIDENTS of SOUDERTON BOROUGH.
A VOUCHER is required for participation. Voucher must be present at time of drop off. There will be a fee charged for TV & CRT ‘s.
Souderton Borough Residents can request the VOUCHER at the Souderton Municipal Building during the office hours of 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday beginning Monday, April 2, 2018 through Friday, May 18, 2018. Payment is due when you come to pick the voucher up at office.
Proof of residency will be required
- Cables & wires
- DVD & VCR players
- Ink jet Cartridges
- Laptop computers
- Tablets & Ipads
- Televisions & CRT ‘s (Broken Screens will not be accepted) FEES APPLY (cash or check accepted)Up to – 40” = $ 20.00 TVs (in wooden cabinet, Projection, Over 40”) = $ 40.00
Before Donating or Recycling Your Used Electronics
• Delete all personal information from your electronics.
• Remove any batteries from your electronics, they may need to be recycled separately.
Electronics NOT accepted
- Freon containing devices
- House fans or heaters and other plastic electronics
- Metal appliances
- Microwaves and toaster ovens
- Oversized electronics or stereos systems
- Shop vacuums
- Vacuum cleaners
- Televisions with broken screens
On the day of the Recycling Event the ENTRANCE to the Municipal Rear Parking Lot will ONLY be accessible at the
SOUDERTON COMMUNITY PARK ENTRANCE located on Main Street, between Summit Street and Reliance Road.
Exiting the event will be directed onto W. Summit Street. Follow staff instructions and signs.