Pay Your Bill
You can pay your Trash bill online via MuniciPAY.
- If you haven’t received your new JPM Red totes please contact the Borough office.
- All Trash and Recycling will be picked up on Thursdays for the entire Borough.
J.P Mascaro & Sons will be the trash hauler for the Borough of Souderton until 2025. In addition to the ordinances for Waste collection please take a minute to review the updated information below for 2023 Trash/Recycling Collections.
Trash Holiday Schedule 2023
If a holiday is on your scheduled collection day (Thursday) then your collection will take place one day late (Friday): New Year’s Day (January 1), Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4), Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day (only day effected in 2023 for day late service) and Christmas Day (December 25).
- The Cost for Standard Weekly Service Trash Recycling Tote Service (Full Service). The fee is $112.00 per quarter per unit.
- Call the Borough office with any Bulk items that need to be picked up. 215-723-4371. Please note All Mattresses and Box springs MUST be wrapped in PLASTIC TO BE PICKED UP! Additionally please make sure that all boards either have nails removed or bent over. All glass should be in a box or sealed container prior to placing them in the trash bag.
- The Bag Recycle Program The fee is $41.00 per quarter. SERVICE IS NOT ACCEPTING NEW RESIDENTS. ONLY CURRENT RESIDENT ON THE SERVICE MAY HAVE THIS SERVICE. Residents on the program will have a roll of 5 bags delivered in January and July. The cost for any additional bags needed will increase to $5.00 per bag. Additional bags may still be purchased at the Borough office. – SERVICE IS NOT ACCEPTING NEW RESIDENTS ONLY CURRENT RESIDENT ON THE SERVICE MAY HAVE THIS SERVICE
- We have partnered with Retrievr, a convenient service that comes to your doorstep to pick up your unwanted televisions, computers, cell phones, miscellaneous electronics, and unwanted clothing. Please visit www.retrievr.com for information on pricing and scheduling a pickup.